25.7.08

Cutest Things in the World



* Miniature Saltine crackers
*Sparkly pony stickers
*Babies who wear legwarmers
*Kermit the Frog (especially when you get to see his little Froggy legs dancing)
*My doggy when she rests her head on my shoulder
*The stapler on my desk that is in the shape of a chicken
*Paperclips in fun shapes
*Duckies (JUST LOOK AT THIS LIL' GUY!!!)
*Hoodies (and the songs that are made up about them)
*AMAZING Poetry by AWESOME people (That's right I'm talkin' about you, Trizzle)
*Tiny plastic mermaids
*Bunnies snuggling with puppies
*My robin's egg blue iPod Nano
*My purple faux crocodile wallet
*When my grandpa tells me to drive safe at the end of all phone chats. Regardless of if I'm going to be driving any time soon
*Baby bears
*When my dear friends Mama and Papa Watson hold hands, wear pimp hats and sing karaoke


Feel free to add on to my list! It's good to appreciate the cuteness in this world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My baby girl and boy are pretty much the cutest in the universe. Oh...and ugly monkeys wearing sombreros whilst riding on donkeys.