1) I recently learned a new way to wear a scarf. And I'm obsessed with it. (Thanks Yvanka!)
2) I am in the middle of moving and I have no idea where anything is.
3) I typically spend the last 3-5 minutes of my showers obsessively rinsing my hair. I have real anxiety thinking WHAT IF remnants of soap coating my tresses all of a sudden wildly bubble up from the top of my head at the first sign of rain.
4) Most satisfying sound: The KA-CHUNK of the date stamper.
5) My suggestion for how to obtain world peace? Coexist with Muppets. Seriously. Think about it. Oh, hey... ya know that war you planned on starting? Hold on a second while we all watch Kermit dance with his funny frog legs. Who feels like fighting now? Not me!
6) I love eating spaghetti and watching endless episodes of Law and Order.
7) I have never and will never like Indian food or Sushi. So don't make me try it again. Thank you.
8) I don't camp. Or hike. Or climb mountains. Or endanger my life for a momentary rush of adrenaline.
9) I own a stapler that looks like a chicken.
10) I attend an annual Murder Mystery Weekend with my grandparents. And we wear fake mustaches.
11) I can sing all of the United States in alphabetical order.
12) I have written a draft for a children's book. Maybe someday I'll try to do something with it.
13) I have the "hitchhiker's thumb" just like my dad and my grandpa. No current plans to actually hitchhike.
14) I have the same feet as my mom, grandma, female cousins, and aunt. And boy are they cute!
15) I love how the pages of a spiral notebook feel when you've filled them with notes. All crinkly and like they have fulfilled their earthly purpose.
16) When I run (which is not often) it feels like all of my blood rushes into my gums and it makes my teeth hurt.
17) I recently diagnosed myself with a flesh eating disease and gave myself approximately 2 months to live. Turns out they were just stretch marks from my recent blossom into owning a more womanly figure. AWESOME.
18) My dad has an amazing knack for winning radio contests.
19) My mom has an amazing knack for memorizing exact shades of color.
20) My dog has an amazing knack for pouncing on my stomach in the wee hours of the morning.
21) I gave myself one of the motivation stickers I have at my desk today. I felt I deserved it even if nobody else did.
22) There are four tiny plastic mermaids sitting in a tiny trophy cup labeled "Valued Colleague Award". Sometimes I like to pretend they are relaxing in a luxurious hot tub.
23) I coined the swear "Fart Basket." I think it's going to sweep the nation.
24) I love love love wearing my nametag.
25) I share my general birthyear with the My Little Ponies AND the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Happy Birthday to us!