1.8.08

Lunchtime Heart to Heart + Confessions

A young mother to her son: So how's life?

Young son: Well...I've been here for eleven years and I'm still not tired of it.

________________________________________________________

Confessions:
** I eavesdrop on your conversations and post them on my blog.
** I am tempted to punch teenagers in the neck. DAILY.
** I just ate a brownie AND a cookie.
** If left to my own devices, I could easily eat an entire family size bag of Cheetos (the puffy kind) in approximately a half an hour.
**I make my BF turn the television on real loud so that there is NO chance he can hear me pee.

1 comment:

ReadWriteGo said...

Ha! - I eavesdrop shamelessly, too. I've learned to curb myself from jumping into conversations I wasn't actually part of (outside of my own office, that is). Plus, I could so take you on in a cheetos challenge.